Wilkies Music House

wilkiesWilkies Music House was one of Scotlands last traditional music emporiums known and respected by musicians throughout the country. Set up by Bill Wilkie MBE in 1959 , this former cobblers shop became a hub for accordion music and the centre of the All Accordion and Fiddle Festival

In 2010 the business closed and the owners enjoy retirement- The remaining stock from Wilkies Music House is offered here for sale direct .

Please contact 01738 632699 for further information